[erlang-questions] Time range event filtering

Serge Aleynikov serge@REDACTED
Tue Sep 10 21:46:20 CEST 2013

It should be fairly trivial to first convert the range to the UTC, and then
check if erlang:now() fits in that range.

Perhaps you can reuse of the functions in this project:
https://github.com/saleyn/gen_timed_server which implements a scheduling
supervisor that runs a child process on given days / time of day ranges.

Serge