[erlang-questions] ssl server multiple certificates

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Oct 28 09:28:51 CET 2013

Hi!

If I remember correctly someone worked on a contribution for this, but I
where in the middle of refactoring
things and I think it was not quite finished. Since then I have not had
time to follow up on it. I think it would
not be too hard to add support for it, but it is not our priority at the
moment, so please feel free to contribute.
And it is quite ok to send in a "pre-patch" to get feed back on API choices
before you make the patch conform to all patch requirements.

 Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team - Ericssson AB