[erlang-questions] What's the proper/right way to run erlang in the background?

Sam Bobroff sbobroff@REDACTED
Tue Oct 22 05:02:53 CEST 2013

There is also a third-party tool, erld, that helps with running Erlang as a well behaved unix daemon. (Disclaimer: I'm the author.)

It's described here: https://github.com/ShoreTel-Inc/erld/wiki

Cheers,
Sam.