[erlang-questions] On Pull Requests Comments

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Oct 21 13:31:08 CEST 2013

I was not against pull requests in the beginning because I had gathered that whether patches were discussed on GitHub or the mailing-list was at the submitter convenience. But then every time I submitted a patch, a pull request was created for it.

I don't care about pull requests for typos, but that's all they should be used for.

--
Anthony Ramine