[erlang-questions] Weird problem with "receive after ..."

Anthony Molinaro anthonym@REDACTED
Fri Oct 18 21:35:24 CEST 2013

Are you running in some sort of virtualized environment.  I seem to recall noticing some oddness with timer:send_interval/2 under VMware at one point, but it's a total guess so may not be your issue at all.

-Anthony