[erlang-questions] [ANN] Vienna BEAMers group

Dave Cottlehuber dch@REDACTED
Fri Oct 18 17:35:23 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

TL;DR all things beamy (erlang, elixir, lfe, joxa), and distributedy (riak, couch, rabbit, raft, paxos …) in Vienna, Austria.

I hope nobody minds me announcing the Vienna, Austria, BEAMers group here, and humbly begging your social media indulgences for a share/tweet/etc.

The meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Vienna-BEAMers
The twitters: follow @viennabeamers
	Re-tweet https://twitter.com/viennabeamers/status/391154409906143233
The first meeting: 6 November, at http://sektor5.at/

As winter is coming (in the Northern Hemisphere), we all need something to do on those long winter nights.

"I run on the mighty concurrent BEAM Virtual Machine. I eat Elixir for breakfast, Erlang/OTP for lunch, and Lisp-Flavoured Erlang & Joxa for dessert."

Also, consider this an open invitation for people passing through to give a talk on any of the above.

A+
Dave Cottlehuber
Sent with Airmail