[erlang-questions] pseudoterminal port process

Daniel Goertzen daniel.goertzen@REDACTED
Fri Oct 11 22:49:32 CEST 2013

I have an application where I want to run an Erlang SSH server for some
highly customized authentication, and then just plumb the i/o to a C++
ncurses port program.  The problem I have is that the C++ program expects
to run under a terminal, and open_port/2 appears to have no pseudoterminal
support.  Before I run off and start writing a pseudoterminal wrapper port,
is anyone aware of an existing wrapper or some other solution for my
problem?

Thanks,
Dan.