[erlang-questions] Open source Erlang based FIX Protocol Log Analyzer

IEISS Communication contact@REDACTED
Wed Oct 9 20:28:43 CEST 2013

We have open sourced our product "FIX Protocol Log Analyzer", that helps in
analyzing large FIX (Financial Information Exchange) protocol log files.

The source code is available at https://github.com/ieiss/fix-log-analyzer
Source code includes a sample binary log file containing 2000+ FIX
messages, for testing purpose.

For product information and screen-shot, visit
http://www.ieiss.com/products/fix-log-analyzer
More information on FIX Protocol available from
http://www.fixtradingcommunity.org/

You can contact us for any queries. We try our best to provide support.