[erlang-questions] Module language for Dialyzer?

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Mon Oct 7 09:24:16 CEST 2013

I am being serious and I don't see how behaviours alone relate more to ML functors than to ML signatures without parameters, as a behaviour can't be parameterized.

I also don't see where is the inversion, nor what you can do with ML interfaces that you can't do with behaviours.

An example would be great.

--
Anthony Ramine