[erlang-questions] Fwd: erldocs.com updated!

Ola Bäckström Ola.Backstrom@REDACTED
Wed Oct 2 17:13:52 CEST 2013

Seeing Anthony R’s post I just noticed that there’s nowadays also a search field in http://www.erlang.org/erldoc.
Never saw that before, anyway it contains types.
/Ola

From: Pierre Fenoll [mailto:pierrefenoll@REDACTED]
Sent: den 2 oktober 2013 16:52
To: Ola Bäckström
Cc: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: Re: [erlang-questions] Fwd: erldocs.com updated!

Hey Ola,

`diff -y otp_src_R1{4,6}B02/lib/stdlib/doc/src/gb_trees.xml | less` shows that type information (and argument names) were removed moving from R14B02 to R16B02.

Maybe someone can hint to where this information was moved? as I hope^Wbelieve it didn't just got trashed.

erldocs only provides a different compiled documentation. The source files are still just those found under doc/src/*.xml and maintained by Ericsson/the community.
Sorry but you (well, we both) will have to s/R16/R14/ the URL for now…

Cheers,
--
Pierre Fenoll