[erlang-questions] More file types recognized by erlang-mode

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker@REDACTED
Thu May 30 15:07:12 CEST 2013

> I have this in my ~/.emacs
>
> (require 'erlang-start)
> (setq auto-mode-alist (append auto-mode-alist
>                               '(("\\.rel$" . erlang-mode)
>                                 ("\\.app$" . erlang-mode)
>                                 ("\\.appSrc$" . erlang-mode)
>                                 ("\\.app.src$" . erlang-mode)
>                                 ("\\.hrl$" . erlang-mode)
>                                 ("\\.erl$" . erlang-mode)
>                                 ("\\.yrl$" . erlang-mode))))
>
> Just add whatever extensions you want to have as erlang specific.

Right. What I'm saying is, we could have erlang-mode register these file
types automatically the first time it's loaded, so that we no longer need
to add these to .emacs.

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker