[erlang-questions] Mnesia - select with placeholder in table key

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Sun May 26 23:17:38 CEST 2013

If the key position is unbound, mnesia will check if any indexed position is bound, and if so, use the first such value for an index lookup. It then uses match_spec_run() on the result.

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Feuerlabs, Inc.
http://www.feuerlabs.com