[erlang-questions] Investigate an infinite loop on production servers

Dmitry Kolesnikov dmkolesnikov@REDACTED
Thu May 23 11:50:11 CEST 2013

which means that you are using proc_lib heavily...
Are those top process with reductions, message queue size or heap?

Try to connect into node and gather more info about those processes using
erlang:process_info(…) or sys:get_status(…)

- Dmitry