[erlang-questions] Investigate an infinite loop on production servers

Morgan Segalis msegalis@REDACTED
Thu May 23 05:26:03 CEST 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately, I'm not using RabbitMQ.

as for the garbage collection, Since the server is having 16GB of RAM, and the erlang node is using 1,5 GB when everything works fine, garbage collection should not be here an issue…