[erlang-questions] nif driver c code must be reentrant?

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Tue May 21 09:54:31 CEST 2013

I believe there is no API nor technical mean to make NIFs reentrant
currently. Hence you should refrain from making NIFs which can run for
a long time.

But if you want to make NIFs more friendly to the scheduler, you can
use erlang:bump_reductions/1 from Erlang wrapper of a NIF call.