[erlang-questions] Just want to say "thanks".

Lee Sylvester lee.sylvester@REDACTED
Fri May 17 09:27:27 CEST 2013

I concur with Martin. However, I've not just had great help from the Erlang list, but from Erlang project lists, too.  Its rare to have such a great community. The only other community I've experienced this with is the Haxe community. It makes me think I've chosen the right language :-)

Lee