[erlang-questions] Basic atom question

Martin Hedberg skribent_har@REDACTED
Thu May 16 22:41:43 CEST 2013

Hello there

Newbie wan Kenobi here again with a small question. :-) When the system restarts atoms are cleared but
I wonder: Is it enough to restart the process that the atoms were declared in, to clear the memory from it?

Best regards

Martin

From: skribent_har@REDACTED
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: A small question about macros
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 06:04:00 +0200

Hi there

Have begun to take my first "baby steps" with Erlang (holding on to books and tutorials).
I read about how to make macros in the language. However I wonder how I do if I want
to have blank spaces in my commands? So I just can write, for example: "repeat 5 times".

Hope you don't see me as a heretic if I want to HyperTalk-ificat Erlang a little bit. :-)

I am very grateful for any help.

Best regards

Martin