[erlang-questions] High lock contention on dist_tables

Lukas Larsson lukas@REDACTED
Thu May 16 09:43:21 CEST 2013

Hello Brian,

Just letting you know that I have just merged a fix which changes the
rwlock I mentioned before to an rlock. This should reduce the contention
which you are seeing if it was caused by many calls to erlang:nodes().

Lukas