[erlang-questions] Rebar/Cover and leex/yecc

Florian Waas flw@REDACTED
Wed May 15 22:37:22 CEST 2013

Quite right, Robert.

Since I run dialyzer explicitly controlled by the Makefile I can
simply exclude these files. Rationale being that the little bit of
not-generated code in there doesn't need a dialyzer scrub as much as
"regular" code. Not perfect, I know, but workable.

With Cover and its reporting things are a little more complicated
though. Rebar separates application from test sources and then reports
on each bucket. Since my check-in criteria are based among other
things on code coverage being above 90% having 2 files with abysmally
low coverage (~65%) makes this criterion a bit hard to enforce
automatically.

Hence, I was wondering if anybody's gone through similar pains and
found a nice way to exclude these or, better still, mapped the
coverage numbers back to the original xrl/yrl files?

Cheers,
-fl.