[erlang-questions] [ANN:] erlang_cep a new Complex Event Processing Library

Dan Macklin danmacklin10@REDACTED
Tue May 7 20:20:36 CEST 2013

Hi Tim,

I've only done a couple of stress tests on a single core VM running on my
home laptop.

For a very simple row filter I was able to do 10,000 transactions in 5.3
seconds.

If you are able to build the code using rebar you can run the same test as
follows:

 stress_test:generate_test_data().
 stress_test:run_match_stress().

Please be aware though this was a very simple use case.

The feed_api should be fairly easy to use, but let me know if it isn't!

I look forward to hearing how you get on if / when you get the time to give
it a try.

Best Regards

Dan