[erlang-questions] Quick diversion into Lisp - Emacs mode problems

Nahuel Greco ngreco@REDACTED
Tue May 7 14:43:24 CEST 2013

I was an XEmacs user until a couple of years ago. I think XEmacs
development stagnated and currently there is no reason to prefer it over
Emacs 23/24. Give a try to Emacs, you will avoid this and many other
problems.

Saludos,
Nahuel Greco.
--