[erlang-questions] jinterface and FindBugs

Fredrik fredrik@REDACTED
Fri Mar 8 12:33:21 CET 2013

On 03/08/2013 08:46 AM, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have run FindBugs on jinterface and it found some issues. Most are
> such that "could never happen", but we might just as well have them
> right because it doesn't hurt. A few are "scary" as FindBugs
> categorizes them. Some can be fixed in different ways and I chose what
> felt most natural to me.
>
> My question is: would you prefer a separate branch for each one, or is
> it ok to have them as separate commits on the same branch? The
> difference is about how easy it is to reject only some of the fixes.
>
> best regards,
> Vlad

Hello,
If you are referring to sending a patch, I think you should send it all
in one patch and we then we can cherrypick the commits we like if we
don't want the whole patch.

--

BR Fredrik Gustafsson
Erlang OTP Team