[erlang-questions] dets:info/2

Tim erlang@REDACTED
Sun Jun 30 19:50:55 CEST 2013

Ooookaaaay.  I see I'm going to have to unlearn a lot of assumptions to get my brain into the Erlang groove.  :)

Thanks for sorting that out - it does now work as expected.

One parting question though:  If integers and strings (lists of integers) are _not_ interchangeable, why doesn't this line generate an error?

{html, MyInfo}.