[erlang-questions] Cowboy (Erlang) VS Haskell (Warp)

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Jun 27 13:32:53 CEST 2013

On 06/27/2013 11:17 AM, Knut Nesheim wrote:
> I happily help anybody who comes to me with questions.

Me too, but I'm not sure how that would help someone trying to debug an
issue in production quickly to avoid losing money.

You shouldn't make the product's usability dependent on the author's
availability. (And yep, I am also in the process of learning that,
except in my case it's with regards to documentation.)

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy