[erlang-questions] Changing output file for erlc

Gustav Simonsson gustav.simonsson@REDACTED
Mon Jun 24 10:07:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

This prints the compiled beam of foo.erl to stdout and then redirects it to
a file:

erl -noshell -eval '{ok, _, Bin, _} = compile:file("foo", [binary,
return]), file:write_file("/dev/fd/1", Bin), init:stop().' > foo.beam

Cheers,
Gustav Simonsson