[erlang-questions] erl_driver and select() usage

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Mon Jun 24 01:19:29 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I have used the driver_select() function in my Erlang drivers, on sockets
or other unix file types, and it worked without problems.
Now, if I am using an existing library that already provides its own
asynchronous function, which is called every time a certain hardware event
happens, can I use this function to read from the driver? Would it be the
same thing as using the driver_select() and invoking the reading part from
the ready_input() function provided in the driver definition?

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED