[erlang-questions] style question - best way to test multiple non-guard conditions sequentially

Anthony Ramine n.oxyde@REDACTED
Fri Jun 21 02:35:22 CEST 2013

Guard semantics are not mentioned in the documentation about comprehension filters though.

And I would rather have it removed than documented, but that's another story which I tell in another mail.

--
Anthony Ramine