[erlang-questions] OTP R16B01 has been released

Tom Burdick thomas.burdick@REDACTED
Thu Jun 20 16:51:12 CEST 2013

I like the idea given above of having an intelligent start function. It
obviously already knows which applications need to be started, why bother
telling me instead of just starting them?

If the current behaviour is required application:start_all(myapp) would be
cool. It'd save me some hassles.

Tom