[erlang-questions] OTP R16B01 has been released

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Thu Jun 20 07:07:55 CEST 2013

Sounds great. Unless there are good reasons to keep the current behavior (anyone?), how about just naming your patch start/1?

The current behavior, should one need it, might be renamed to start_only/1. Maybe add a boolean function to check if an application has been started. Anything else?

Best,
Thomas