[erlang-questions] OTP R16B01 has been released
Wed Jun 19 15:26:08 CEST 2013
Erlang/OTP R16B01 has been released.
OTP R16B01 is a service release with mostly a number of small corrections
and user contributions. But there are some new functions worth mentioning
as well, here are some of them:
- Migration of memory carriers between allocator instances, when enabled
it will result in reduced memory footprint when the memory load is unevenly
distributed between scheduler specific allocator instances.
- Interruptible term_to_binary, (thanks to Erik Stenman)
- Added the +sfwi <interval> Scheduler Forced Wakeup Interval
- All crypto functions except the block chipers will now chunk large
input into several calls to avoid blocking the scheduler for too long.
- Elliptic curve support in crypto, ssl and ssh(thanks to Andreas
- Lift static limitation (FD_SETSIZE) for file descriptors on Mac OS X.
(thanks to Anthony Ramine)
- Removed a lock around GC statistics counter
- Many small improvements and in Diameter
- 60 user contributions
You can find the README file with more detailed info at
You can download the full source distribution from
http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R16B01.readme (this file)
Note: To unpack the TAR archive you need a GNU TAR compatible program.
For installation instructions please read the README that is part of
You can also find this release at the official Erlang/OTP Git-repository at
https://github.com/erlang/otp tagged *OTP_R16B01*
The Windows binary distribution can be downloaded from
On-line documentation can be found at http://www.erlang.org/doc/.
You can also download the complete HTML documentation or the Unix manual
We also want to thank those that sent us patches, suggestions and bug
The Erlang/OTP Team at Ericsson
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the erlang-questions