[erlang-questions] Sending environment values for rebar-packaged apps

Konstantin Tcepliaev f355@REDACTED
Mon Jun 17 16:33:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

Have you tried specifying the same command line flags after "start"? Like this:
sh rel/mynode/bin/mynode start -<app> key1 value1 key2 value2 ...

I think that should work: https://github.com/basho/rebar/blob/master/priv/templates/simplenode.runner#L115

Cheers,
--
Konstantin