[erlang-questions] eaop

Justin Calleja calleja.justin@REDACTED
Sat Jun 15 22:56:34 CEST 2013

Hi all,

In case anyone is interested, there is a parse transform project to do
compile time AOP in Erlang: https://github.com/justin-calleja/eaop

Not sure if I'm suppose to post emails like this here but I have seen
similar emails. Please let me know if I'm not.

I was going to send this email after adding more documentation but I'm not
sure when I'll be getting round to doing that... there is some
documentation in the wiki pages on github.

This is just a pet project I wrote because I needed more functionality
from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/erlaop/ for another prototype project.

(However, eaop is a complete re-write of ErlAOP. eaop re-implements the
features in ErlAOP using the erl_syntax module and adds a couple of
features of its own).

cheers,
Justin