[erlang-questions] Bundle rebar with Erlang/OTP packages

Andrew Pennebaker andrew.pennebaker@REDACTED
Tue Jun 11 18:21:33 CEST 2013

That's a horrible position. Windows isn't my favorite OS either, but it
only hurts the Erlang commumity to dismiss support for it. There are plenty
of services using a Windows  stack, and if we don't care about Windows
support, Windows developers will continue to use programming languages that
DO care, like Haskell.