[erlang-questions] dialyzer and #record vs tuple

Szoboszlay Dániel dszoboszlay@REDACTED
Fri Jun 7 20:46:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

You may also try to remove the type declaration from the record but
declare a new type that specializes your now generic record type, like
this:

-record(foo, {bar = 0}).
-type foo() :: #foo{bar :: integer()}.

-spec new_foo(Id :: integer()) -> foo().

You will have to write some -spec lines, but personally I'd do that
anyway...

Daniel