[erlang-questions] low level packet access from erlang

Garry Hodgson garry@REDACTED
Tue Jun 4 15:10:05 CEST 2013

forgot to mention, i'm running erlang R15B02
on CentOs 6.2

--
Garry Hodgson
AT&T Chief Security Office (CSO)

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are AT&T property, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited."