[erlang-questions] gen_server doesn't respond

Sergej Jurecko sergej.jurecko@REDACTED
Tue Jun 4 14:30:19 CEST 2013

Are you absolutely sure you don't use any NIFs? What applications do you use besides your own? Because it sounds like the scheduler locks that NIFs cause.
Or are you dependent on hard drive performance maybe? Erlang might have been waiting for I/O.

Sergej