[erlang-questions] Are nested records copied?

ANTHONY MOLINARO anthonym@REDACTED
Mon Jun 3 19:34:30 CEST 2013

BTW, you'll probably learn a lot by checking out this video from the last Erlang factory

http://www.erlang-factory.com/conference/SFBay2013/speakers/ErikStenman

as it gives some good examples of what is happening in the heap and stack of a process and talks about term sharing and how it works.

-Anthony