[erlang-questions] Best implementation for a clustered connected client list ?

Bryan Hughes bryan@REDACTED
Sat Jun 1 17:48:43 CEST 2013

Hi Morgan,

Have you taken a look at Basho's Riak Core (its open source) - they have
solved nicely the consistent hashing mapping to vnodes that allow
clusters to dynamically change in size while being stable.

http://basho.com/where-to-start-with-riak-core/

We are looking at using it to implement distribution in our solution.
Haven't dove into yet, so can speak to what is involved in adopting
their solution.

Cheers,
Bryan

Bryan Hughes