[erlang-questions] "Automatic" recompile app from a console

John Kemp john@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 22:08:42 CET 2013

Hi,

I have been writing an application using rebar to build the app. I run
the server and open a console. I then change the source code and
apparently I need to leave the console, 'make rel' and restart the app
and the console.

I'm sure there's a better way to do what I'm doing.

One project I found is https://github.com/rustyio/sync, but this did not
(yet) work for me according to the instructions.

How can I have my rebar (or just Erlang) app automatically recompile
('make rel') when one of the source files changes, or run a command from
within the console to do this?

Cheers,

JohnK