[erlang-questions] R16A binary packages for CentOS, Debian, Mac, Ubuntu and Windows

Karol Urbanski karol.urbanski@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 13:26:07 CET 2013

Hi,
apt-get installs the older version, as this is an A release and thus
unstable. We don't want users to automatically update to a potentially
unstable version, and thus the downloads aren't in the repository.

Try downloading the package directly if you want to try it out. Or wait
for the future R16B release, which will end up in the apt repositories.

Best regards,
Karol Urbański