[erlang-questions] OTP R16A has been released

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 10:04:00 CET 2013

On 31 Jan 2013, at 09:54, Siri Hansen wrote:

> Hi Fred!
> Kernel and stdlib will always be started first. Other applications you can sort as you want.

Siri,

Isn't it so that reltool_target:sort_apps/1 is still called, and that it retains the specified order *unless* it violates application dependencies? That is, if application dependencies require a change to the order, sort_apps/1 will change the order to fulfill these requirements, but it will not change an order that is legal.

I interpreted that as the essence Fred's question (otherwise, it is just mine).

BR,
Ulf W

Ulf Wiger, Co-founder & Developer Advocate, Feuerlabs Inc.
http://feuerlabs.com