[erlang-questions] Erlang Shell History discussion (Was: Re: OTP R16A has been released)

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 09:22:31 CET 2013

That work list addresses the concerns we had with original implementation,
looks good to me for a starter.

I don't have a preference about multiple or single history files
either, right now.

/Dan