[erlang-questions] OTP R16A has been released

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Jan 30 17:55:39 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 4:40 PM, Fred Hebert <mononcqc@REDACTED> wrote:

> Been reading the README and I'm pretty excited for a lot of the changes
> there. Especially anything related to contention and better parallel
> behaviour for ETS tables, processes, ports, and module loading. I'll be
> interested to see how well a stable version does for us in production.

I encourage you to test that as soon as possible. We don't regard this
release as particularly unstable.
We only expect minor corrections until R16B and of course we will have even
better confidence regarding
the quality after some weeks of community testing on top of our own.

/Kenneth Erlang7OTP Ericsson