[erlang-questions] need help with cowboy routing

Michael Truog mjtruog@REDACTED
Tue Jan 29 22:32:05 CET 2013

You could use my trie data structure with list-of-integers keys (and module/function values) to do a lookup with patterns like:
/live/user/*/*/index.m3u8

If that is what you are looking for.  You would just use trie:find_match/2 and then perhaps trie:pattern_parse/2 if you wanted the individual dynamic values.  The trie:find_match/2 function is used within cpg within CloudI to handle request routing to processes, for the same purpose.

The code is here https://github.com/okeuday/trie