[erlang-questions] receiving output from a python shell

Joseph Wayne Norton norton@REDACTED
Mon Jan 28 00:13:31 CET 2013

Here is a snippet that invokes a python program and captures the output.

https://github.com/norton/asciiedoc/blob/master/src/asciiedoc_lib.erl#L96

This example isn't interactive but might be of help to you.

regards,

Joe N.