[erlang-questions] dialyzer for lisps (Re: If you are homesick for object.selector)

Raoul Duke raould@REDACTED
Sun Jan 27 22:17:38 CET 2013

> This makes it impossible to use both Erlang's built in debugger and
> Dialyzer on things compiled to Core Erlang. It could be argued that
> this isn't a major problem. In Joxa, at least, the lack of those
> features have been somewhat painful for new folks.

i would argue it is clearly a giant problem. i don't mean that i'm mad
at joxa, i'm just saying *any* language that doesn't have a debugger
is not a real language. but furthermore, anything in the erlang
ecosystem that can't work with dialyzer is to my mind a bit of a
non-starter. ¥2.