[erlang-questions] Cowboy feedback needed

Loïc Hoguin essen@REDACTED
Thu Jan 24 22:23:31 CET 2013

Hey,

I'm looking into perhaps starting a project related to Cowboy and could
use some feedback from users, particularly in the realm of numbers.

If you use Cowboy and have it in production where:

  *  Latency is vital
  *  Throughput is vital
  *  Concurrent number of connections is huge
  *  Load is huge (or would be with another solution)

Then I'd like to hear from you!

Please send me average numbers, statistics, graphs or anything where I
can see how well it performs for you! In private if you prefer. Tell me
if I can quote you or your company about it. Please answer even if we
briefly discussed it in the past.

(If you found that it didn't perform enough for your needs you should
probably open a ticket, or, if you can't, send me a private email.)

Looking forward to the feedback. Thanks!

--
Loïc Hoguin
Erlang Cowboy