[erlang-questions] installing to --prefix, but running symlinked somewhere else

Dirk Hörner dirker@REDACTED
Thu Jan 24 21:48:24 CET 2013

Hi Fred,

thanks for your reply. I thought about ERL_LIBS, too, but what about port
drivers/bindings you may want to install globally for every one to use. Is
that something which is generally not recommended? Should every OTP app
bring their own dependencies?

Ciao,
Dirk