[erlang-questions] erlc speed (or lack thereof), Make and emake

Tim Watson watson.timothy@REDACTED
Thu Jan 24 15:51:06 CET 2013

Take a look at the Rabbit Makefile - it doesn't recompile all the time *and* it works with -J and is generally really fast.

http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/file/default/

Cheers,
Tim