[erlang-questions] Erlang binding to OpenCV

Andrew Tereskin tereskin@REDACTED
Thu Jan 24 12:58:08 CET 2013

Hi, Zab!

I've implemented a http service for face detection (analog of face.com API)
using opencv with erlang. On erlang side I opened worker processes
connected using binary port
(http://www.erlang.org/doc/tutorial/c_port.html) protocol to worker
instances (just opencv program, with implemented read binary image and
write result through port). I'm planing to open my implementation, but a
bit later. If you have any questions I can paste some code.

With best wishes,
Andrew Tereskin

среда, 23 января 2013 г., 20:07:37 UTC+4 пользователь Zabrane Mikael